Sunday, March 19, 2006

Correction:


I have a correction to make. As you remember a while back I poked fun at our friend Jenny X for being a master of camoflage. It seems I may have been a little hasty in my judgement of him. Some recent photographic evidence suggests that I too have also been a 'Master Of Camoflage'. Remember, this is not easy.

One of the first things one learns upon becoming a 'Master Of Camoflage' is the proper attire to wear in the blind. I suggest a jacket that blends in with the surroundings. Also avoid any colors that may draw attention to yourself, ducks have eyes. It is important to surround yourself with a good blind. Something that hides you completely from view. And finally, never consume alcoholic beverages when hunting.

There you have it. Tips from one more 'Master Of Camoflage'
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up with the pg13 rated post...NEVER CONSUME?

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bob
I would like to talk to you about our sponsorship we have been providing you and Fred G for the last 5 years. We truly appreciate your loyalty over the past few years, many a gallon have been drunk, but with your recent post we are forced to discontinue our sponsorship. Please accept this letter of discontinuation. And sir I'm sorry but I'm forced to also contact Mr. Joe C. I guess a man can not endure life after all.

Sincerly
James Southern

6:02 PM  
Blogger Greenie said...

Dude what have you done?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Toung in cheek man. For Charlton Hestons sake, I was being TOUNGE IN CHEEK. Our sponsorship is very important to us. We could not do it without you guys. We love you more than Pintails and Widgeon put together. Please accept my sincire apoligies.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home